Ph IconClick to Call
Insure It All

919 South 25th East
Idaho Falls, ID 83406

Map IconGet Directions
  • Inverted Comma Icon GET A QUOTE
  • Arrow Icon
    Car Icon Auto
  • Arrow Icon
    Home Icon Home
  • Arrow Icon
    Commercial Icon Commercial
  • Arrow Icon
    Life Icon Life & Health
  • Idaho Home And Property Insurance Coverage
  • Idaho Commercial Insurance Coverage
  • Idaho Life Insurance Coverage

Home And Property Insurance

Home insurance is something that you want to have as soon as you purchase the home. It is very important because it is a way to protect your investment and for most people, the purchase of a home is the biggest purchase of their lives. One of the best things about Homeowners insurance is that does not only protect your home in the case of an unfortunate event, but it also protects your belongings inside.

Additionally, the part of the policy that protects the physical structure of the home, called Dwelling insurance, can protect any other attached structures as well. The dwelling insurance protects the home and the attached structures from things like fire, hail, vandalism, and more. Unfortunately, it does not always cover everything that can happen so it is important to examine your policy for any gap in coverage such as flood coverage, which is not often included.

If you own a condo instead of a home, condo insurance is better suited towards your needs. Condo insurance will protect your specific condo as well as potential issues that may affect the condo such as damage from a neighboring unit. In this case, homeowners insurance would not be sufficient.

If you do not yet own your home, you can still protect your belongings by purchasing rental insurance. Rental insurance is not the same as homeowners insurance as it does not cover the physical structure and as a renter you are not required to insure that component but you may want to protect your stuff because your landlord will not insure it.

In some states, you are not required to have homeowners, condo, or rental insurance by law but your mortgage company, condo association, building, or landlord may require it. If you would like to get a quote for insurance or have further questions about insurance, feel free to contact us at Insure It All today.

Latest news and articles

Refresh News Feed

Our Partners